ING. L&A BOSCHI, ITALY TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1930
CUSTOMER SUPPORT - (+91)-9818255334
We make state of the art liquid oxygen plant that is used in various medical and industrial applications. Our plants are customized to the requirements of small, medium and large industrial set-ups. We use cryogenic distillation technique for generation of oxygen. We are one of the best oxygen plant manufacturers for constructing liquid oxygen plants for small scale, medium scale and large scale industries.
A TYPE Range – 20 LITRES/hr to 5000 LITRES/hr (with liquid production LOX and LIN)
Technology is our main advantage as we use the best and the latest technology in the world. There is no denying the fact liquid oxygen plants turned out by us is considered at par with the best. We use the latest cryogenic distillation technology for making machines that are efficient and reliable. Our liquid oxygen plants are optimized for meeting the requirements of small scale, medium scale and large scale industries. Our technology has been sourced from ING. L & A BOSCHI, ITALY under technical collaboration. We also use Boschi designing in the fabricating of cryogenic oxygen plants. Specialized materials & components are used in the making of the machinery. We are committed to deliver high quality machinery to our customers at the best prices.
Off all the oxygen manufacturers, we are considered as the most trusted and reliable. Our prices are considered the lowest in the market while the quality of our liquid oxygen plants boasts of world-class. We use the best quality materials and components. We use the best quality materials and components. Focused on delivering high quality products, we always endeavor to maintain the quality in the making of the machinery. We use the best manufacturing practice to ensure that every oxygen system is manufactured as per the internationally approved standards. Oxygen generated in our oxygen systems has purity of 99.7%, which meets the requirements of industrial and medical applications.
|Technical Specification Data|
|Liquid Oxygen output(liters per hour)||60||120||235||350||470||590||1172|
|Purity Oxygen (%)||99.7||99.7||99.7||99.7||99.7||99.7||99.7|
|Liquid nitrogen output(liters per hour)||73||144||290||435||578||700||1440|
|Purity nitrogen (%)||99% to 99.999%or ppm||99% to 99.999%or ppm||99% to 99.999%or ppm||99% to 99.999%or ppm||99% to 99.999%or ppm||99% to 99.999%or ppm||99% to 99.999%or ppm|
1. COMPRESSION OF ATMOSPHERIC AIR : Air is compressed at a very pressure of 5-7 bar (kg/cm2). Air can be compressed at such low pressure by trouble free rotary air compressor.
2. PRE COOLING SYSTEM : The second stage of the process uses a low pressure refrigerant for pre-cooling the processed air to temperature around 12 deg C before it enters the purifier.
3. PURIFICATION OF AIR BY PURIFIER : The air enters a purifier consisting of twin Molecular Sieve driers, working alternatively. The Molecular Sieves remove the Carbon dioxide & moisture from the processed air before the air enters Air Separation Unit.
4. COOLING OF AIR BY TURBO (EXPANDER) : The air has to be cooled to sub zero temperatures for liquefaction & the cryogenic refrigeration & the cooling is provided by highly efficient turbo expander, which cools the air to temperature almost below -165 to-170 deg C
5. SEPARATION IF LIQUID AIR INTO OXYGEN AND NITROGEN BY AIR SEPARATION COLUMN : Oil free, moisture free and Carbon Dioxide free air enters into low pressure fin type HEAT EXCHANGER where the air is cooled below sub zero temperatures by air expansion process in the turbo expander.
Air gets liquefied when it enters the air separation column & gets separated into oxygen & nitrogen by the process of rectification. Oxygen is available at the outlet of the ASU at a purity of 99.6%. Nitrogen is also available t the outlet as a second product at purity of 99.9% upto 3ppm simultaneously without loss of oxygen product.
6. Compression of oxygen & filling of in cylinders : The final product in the form compressed Oxygen/Nitrogen goes to the high pressure oxygen cylinders at 150 bar or up to higher as required. This can be done by liquid oxygen pump is same models. We can use oil & water free compressor.
UBTL - 50 m3/hr.
UBTL - 100 m3/hr.
UBPL - 170 m3/hr.
UBTL - 500 m3/hr.